B210K help

Finished Get Running? Tell us how you did, and chat with other Get Running graduates about what to do next!
running_shoes

B210K help

Post by running_shoes »

I completed c25k last week and could not actually believe I did it! I have now just ran my 2nd run of b210k and I really struggle even getting to 20 mins, I'm not sure if it's the intervals or what. I pretty much just walked the 3rd 10 min run when I could do 30 last week?! So demotivating given how much you achieve with c25k. Anyone else struggle with this? xx
starknut

Re: B210K help

Post by starknut »

I hated B210k. The intervals made my legs cramp up and I found it easier to just run for 45 minutes straight. I gave up on the program in week 2, it was just a nightmare for me: the total opposite of C25k.

A friend of mine used Hal Higdon's 10k training plan and said it was fab, but I never tried it. I used Nike+ Running and liked it well enough for my outdoor runs.
running_shoes

Re: B210K help

Post by running_shoes »

Thank you very much, I've downloaded nike+ to try out and trying another 10k app where its longer running rather than short intervals again, hopefully that works!!