BEGGING for next steap - 5K 2 10K or similar!

Finished Get Running? Tell us how you did, and chat with other Get Running graduates about what to do next!
didwink8

BEGGING for next steap - 5K 2 10K or similar!

Post by didwink8 »

I'm on the third run of week 9 - my last week. Get Running has worked it's magic and I've been transformed....from stumbling along for one a minute looking like a bright red, sweaty Worzel Gummidge to someone who can actually run for 30 minutes. I'm one of those people - a runner! I still need to pinch myself. I LOVE IT!! So you can imagine my panic when I went to get the next step from Playstore AND THERE WASN'T ONE :( ! However, I've calmed down a bit and as it's September, and quickly moving into winter and dark nights, I will content myself by repeating week 9 on the treadmill and trying to improve my speed, I may also do a longer run (by starting the app a bit later)once a week. But come the Spring and Summer when the days are longer and warmer, I'd like to try and increase to the 10k. So here's my request, plea, beg, demand (!)...Please please please can you create The Next Step by March 2013? You have a very loyal fan base who aren't willing to deviate to another brand, we like what we know and we know Get Running. I think 6 months is very reasonable (and achievable).... :D Thank you :D Nikki