On week 3 and still going ....

Finished Get Running? Tell us how you did, and chat with other Get Running graduates about what to do next!
Blondebexwants2run

On week 3 and still going ....

Post by Blondebexwants2run »

Hi, I'm so happy there's a forum on this app as I've been dying to speak to like minded beginner runners and how they're doing! I need to know if I'm up to speed on my own running as I'm doing it on my own. I'm currently on week 3 just been out for the 2nd time on this week and I'm still finding 3 mins really tough!! Is that normal? Am I the only one who can't wait for the lady to say "ok u can walk now!" :)
Anyway I'm loving the app it's really helpful, I'm not really seeing any weight loss yet but it's only been 3 weeks! I really need to lose about 2 stone and need to get bikini fit for my travels to Asia in April 2013! I've heard running is the way forward for weight loss- has anyone out there noticed a loss since this 5k app? Does it get easier? Hope to hear from someone! Hehe!!
Celia

Re: On week 3 and still going ....

Post by Celia »

Hello. I've just completed the app and yes it does get tough but if you persevere you'll feel great. Do you listen to music? I couldn't have done it with my favourite tunes to give me rythym. I have lost some weight but its more about shape change than weight I think. Good luck! Celia