Week 7 (mon-wed-fri) by Linda231

Just starting out with Get Running? Chat about the basics of running, what clothes to wear, where to run... anything you like!
Cardiochick

Re: Week 7 (mon-wed-fri) by Linda231

Post by Cardiochick »

It was a terrible run, honestly pathetic. The humidity must have been really high cause it was hard to breathe, too. My legs ache now, and they have never ached before tonight. Yes, Linda, try out that program. It ran in the background of our c25k program, and I still had my music going. It saved the run, also, so I have it to compare my next runs to each other. Let me know what you think of it.
Thanks for being proud of me. It really matters to know there is support. How did I get so far without all of you?? :D
Simongeorge

Post by Simongeorge »

I'm glad you like endomondo, even in the free version it's pretty good isn't it? As for night runs I agree, I ran last night, the run was fairly hard going, and this morning I feel awful, really ache all over. Daytime only from now on for me too.
Linda231

Post by Linda231 »

Friday Morning: w7r3
Morning my running friends, I'm very happy to have finished the run this morning! I got back home before the rain. So that's good. It's really hard to run in the rain and humidity, my glasses fog up. About 6 minutes past and I really felt like I was running instead of shuffling, till I met this lady at her mailbox say "Honey your gonna have to go faster than that" lol, Is that not crazy? Too funny! I should have invited her to show me how it's done. So what I am wondering is why is it still really hard to run 25 min? I want to really like running, but it is hard to like something that almost kills you. Just playing. Just have to keep telling ourselves we will make it, and we will learn to love running, just have to keep at it till we do, just hope it don't take years, cause I would really like some enjoyment out of this. Something I do enjoy is this support group, our little group has been so encouraging and I want to thank you very much. I believe in this program, it has got me moving. That's what I needed to help my heart get on a healthier path so I can stay healthy. You guys are GREAT! Talk to ya soon. Can't wait to hear about your next run! Hope you have a good one. Stay strong, you got this. Hope everyone has a great Friday.

Just to clarify this post was put entirely in the wrong place Friday. For some reason I posted it in week 8, :lol: my sanity is of question at this moment. Don't know what I was thinking, I had too much or not enough blood flow I'm
guessing. lol
Linda (is loosing her mind)