Finished week 3

Just starting out with Get Running? Chat about the basics of running, what clothes to wear, where to run... anything you like!
Not a runner-yet!

Finished week 3

Post by Not a runner-yet! »

I'm still dripping from my last week 3 run. Had a little trouble with my knees today. I just kept going and they seemed rested enough after walking to run the 3 minute runs. This was my hardest day so far. It's hot here and I waited until after 8 pm to run. Should have gone early this morning! Keep it up everyone. We are amazing!
Linda231

Re: Finished week 3

Post by Linda231 »

Not a runner-yet! wrote:I'm still dripping from my last week 3 run. Had a little trouble with my knees today. I just kept going and they seemed rested enough after walking to run the 3 minute runs. This was my hardest day so far. It's hot here and I waited until after 8 pm to run. Should have gone early this morning! Keep it up everyone. We are amazing!
You should be very proud of yourself, 3 min is a big deal when just starting like most of us. Running in the heat is no fun I have to agree. Yes we are amazing!!!!! Very important you know that from the get go. :lol: Careful with the knees cause they can put you outta commission, Just ask Mr. Nibbler. Rest up no running on the down time. ;)
Linda