Week 5 Run 2- :-)

Just starting out with Get Running? Chat about the basics of running, what clothes to wear, where to run... anything you like!
Not a runner-yet!

Week 5 Run 2- :-)

Post by Not a runner-yet! »

I missed my second run yesterday so I ran today. Had to go late again because of the heat. I'd rather run in the mornings but my hubby just started and can only go evenings. But I completed both 8 minute runs!! I was tired about half way through run 2 but I got a second wind of sorts and kept on. I don't know what my last run for week 5 will be but I'm ready! Keep running everyone!!
Redders

Re: Week 5 Run 2- :-)

Post by Redders »

Keep going. You're nearly at run 3 and honestly the thought of it is worse than the doing it. The prompts on the app really help don't they? I was supposed to start w6 yesterday but the weather was truly awful just torrential rain all day (send some of your heat this way!!) and this evening now there is finally a break in the weather I cant run as my husband out watching the euro football final so home alone with the kids. Oh well tomorrow it is then! Good luck for your w5r3 I'm sure you'll ace it.