Week 5 Run 3 OMG!!!

Just starting out with Get Running? Chat about the basics of running, what clothes to wear, where to run... anything you like!
Not a runner-yet!

Week 5 Run 3 OMG!!!

Post by Not a runner-yet! »

I just finished the last week 5 run- 20 minutes straight! I cannot express how I feel right now! I'm not even tired! I'm thrilled that I was able to do it. When I finished I just ran around with my arms in the air! I didn't care who saw me! I did it!!! Yay me!!!
fatguy

Re: Week 5 Run 3 OMG!!!

Post by fatguy »

Congratulations! I just finished w4r3 today. On to w5! I am a bit worried as w4 was certainly difficult. Managed to run every second as called for but still rather winded. I'm not sure if I'm ready for w5?? Hopefully next week I'm just as excited and have a w5r3 success story! Was w4 difficult for you? I am worried about progressing to w5 and getting discouraged if unsuccessful.
Plummy

Post by Plummy »

Oh wow how fantastic, I'm doing week 4 run 3 roday and it's pouring down. I'm going for it anyway. I felt s scared about week 4 but managed it so of I can do that who knows maybe I can do week 5 too.
Well done you!!!!
fatguy

Post by fatguy »

Good job Plummy!
I'll be watching to see how you do. I've made up my mind to move onward and upward to w5! This 40 something WILL do this even if it kills me! :D
RebekahJane

Post by RebekahJane »

I am going to do W5R3 this afternoon after work and I am not sure if I am looking forward to it, but if I can do a 45 minutes spinning class I can do a 20 minute run. :D