On to week 9!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just starting out with Get Running? Chat about the basics of running, what clothes to wear, where to run... anything you like!
E-Ro

Re: On to week 9!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by E-Ro »

Hey thanks for the advice I just did my second day of week one I've been eating a lot of turkey burgers and chicken you know I'm not very good at picking out meals I don't know how I couldn't find out what's good to eat and also I don't know what my calorie consumption daily should be I weigh 225 I'm 6'2.... and also the problem I have is I work nights as a security guard so there's not much of you know eating breakfast lunch and dinner it's more like eating breakfast sometimes lunch if I'm awake and dinner and then at work I have to eat something because I get hungry over an 8 hour period
Not a runner-yet!

Re: On to week 9!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Not a runner-yet! »

I've only lost a few pounds, but I'm 49 and have metabolism of a sloth! But- I have lost a complete dress size, maybe a tad more because my body is more toned. I've list almost an inch off my upper arms and more than that on my upper legs. I have more energy too. As for food, I eat small meals usually 3-4 a day. I drink only water or tea, no soda at all and try to make healthy food choices. I don't weigh my food but I know that since I've been running I find myself eating less, usually half of a sandwich instead of a whole those kinds of things. I'm excited and feel great- also I never go to bed hungry.