comes down to earth with a bump!

Just starting out with Get Running? Chat about the basics of running, what clothes to wear, where to run... anything you like!
bex17

comes down to earth with a bump!

Post by bex17 »

Well. After doing 5k on Sunday I ve felt like superwoman ever since.
Till tonight lol :roll: .I made the mistake of not resting properly and the fact we had torential rain when I decided it would be a good idea to go fly....oops sorry I meant run :lol:
Not a good idea when you cant even see infront of you because its raining so bad. Needless to say I gave up after realising IM not actually super woman Im just an ordinary flakey 42 year old who should nt let her head exband so much in future lol.
I am now tucked up in bed after a long soak in the bath to ease my new aches (amazingly did nt have any aches after sundays 5k, praps that was just adrenalin) with a creme egg and a good film. :oops:
Simongeorge

Re: comes down to earth with a bump!

Post by Simongeorge »

I'm sure it was a temporary blip, next time will be better, you may not be superwoman but your still achieving great things. And a bit of chocolate and dvd therapy never did anyone any harm!
Chrissyteacup

Post by Chrissyteacup »

Aww never mind bex It must have been the rain weighing you down :) next time take a Brolly :lol: and hey Don't stop feeling like super woman you've just found your cryptonite
bex17

Post by bex17 »

Hahaha I ve been and got myself a hat. Sorted lol. I had a much better run this eve purely because the hat( best invention ever) kept the downpour out of my eyes. Fabby ;)
Simongeorge

Post by Simongeorge »

So the old saying is true, ' if you want to get ahead get a hat'!! :D