W7R3

Just starting out with Get Running? Chat about the basics of running, what clothes to wear, where to run... anything you like!
Charliejosie

W7R3

Post by Charliejosie »

I am due to complete run 3 of week 7 today. I have been away on holiday and completed previous 2weeks on treadmill. On Friday I completed run 2 outside and found it incredibly tough but finished. I'm so tired today after hectic day yesterday my legs are very achy from Fridays run. Should I make myself run today or rest until tomorrow. I've been loving running so far, and this is the first time, I've felt unable to do it today? :?:
Not a runner-yet!

Re: W7R3

Post by Not a runner-yet! »

I'm on week 7 run 1 and I had a break due to a business trip. I'd say try the run. If you get too tired I'd slow down or only run 20 minutes. But I think I'd push on.
Sheri
Redders

Re: W7R3

Post by Redders »

I would try the run as well if you completed run 1 and 2 ok. I just ran w7 run 3 the day after run 2 as I can't run tomorrow as scheduled and it was actually my best run yet. I almost didn't hear the lady telling me to stretch out. This was the first time I actually felt like I could carry on running. Lets see how w8 goes!! Hope your final run of w7 goes to plan.