One small step.......

Just starting out with Get Running? Chat about the basics of running, what clothes to wear, where to run... anything you like!
senga11

One small step.......

Post by senga11 »

Day one of week one DONE! We all have to start somewhere and for my first time out I actually enjoyed it. I'm sure I can keep this up and I have the extra motivation to keep my on track as I am getting married next year and a fat bride I won't be!

Hello fellow beginners, I'm Agnes and a novice at running. My fiancé has long tried to drag me out for a run, but it was torture to try and keep up with an avid triathlon ironman! This app is a godsend as it starts in small enough steps that any beginner can manage but it still manages to get the ticker pumping. The puice face that greeted me in the bathroom mirror confirmed my effort, but at least it was smiling back at me.

I'm looking forward to the next run but before that I must admit I'm looking forward to my rest day tomorrow!

Till next time,
A.
bex17

Re: One small step.......

Post by bex17 »

well done and good luck with all yr runs to come. This forum is amazing to keep you going and give advise when needed.
Id never ever have called myself a runner as have always thought Id hate running but Im loving every minute of it no matter how hard it gets. welcome x :D
Chrissyteacup

Re: One small step.......

Post by Chrissyteacup »

Welcome and well done for getting started (I think this was the hardest step) and the further you get through it the prouder of yourself you'll become good luck with your runs :)