Week 8 Run 2

Just starting out with Get Running? Chat about the basics of running, what clothes to wear, where to run... anything you like!
Not a runner-yet!

Week 8 Run 2

Post by Not a runner-yet! »

Whew! Just finished the run, I'm finding the running to be getting much easier although by the end I'm waiting for her to say there are only 3 minutes left. I suppose next weeks runs will be the entire 30 minutes. I need to build some stamina in my legs, they tend to get tired toward the end. It's hard to believe I'm only 4 runs from finishing the app. I think I'll just keep repeating the final week forever! Keep running everyone!!
Sheri
bex17

Re: Week 8 Run 2

Post by bex17 »

oooh that must be such a lovely feeling. Well done you *pats you on yr back*
I think if I ever get there Im gonna pop some champagne :lol: :lol:
Plummy

Post by Plummy »

I'm going for run 1 of week 9 to tomorrow. Must admit I'm a bit scared but if I can do 28 mins then I can do 30 right????? It's amazing to think that I was dreading 5 mins a few weeks ago. I want to fInish but I don't want to finish, I've really enjoyed the journey don't want it to end!!!! Still I've got 3 more runs yet.
This forum has been fantastic for motivation couldn't have got this far without hearing about everyone else's experiences.
Good luck everyone with your next run and keep it up.
Lisa
Chrissyteacup

Post by Chrissyteacup »

Check you out!! Must admit now the end of this app is starting to loom I wish they dud a 10 k carry on but doesn't look like that'll happen :( booo!