Not breaking any records here...

Just starting out with Get Running? Chat about the basics of running, what clothes to wear, where to run... anything you like!
Not a runner-yet!

Not breaking any records here...

Post by Not a runner-yet! »

I started week 9 today. I was supposed to start yesterday but it was too hot. So I finished the entire 30 minutes! I sure didn't break any speed records. Near the end my leggs were telling me the were ready to be finished. I can't believe I'm in week 9! I need to change my name from not a runner yet to I'm a runner now!
Good running everyone!
Sheri
bex17

Re: Not breaking any records here...

Post by bex17 »

well done you, Im feeling all emotional for you now lol. Ive followed you from the start and watched you grow, big pat on the back to you and trumpets blazing ;)
NicAshley

Post by NicAshley »

Well done you! I have also tracked your progress as you've been ahead by a few weeks. You really dug in and you did it! Hope I'm just as successful in the remaining weeks. Now go and change your name and put your feet up :D

Nic
Plummy

Post by Plummy »

Well done to you!! I did the last run of week 9 on Monday, must admit I found it one of the hardest, my previous run was so much better I ran faster and further, think it was mind games getting to me.
Feeling a bit lost though, where to go from here? I think I'll just keep on at 30 mins and trying to get to 5k within that time I'm still a little way off that. Increasing my speed (gradually) is what's needed.
It's a massive achievement well done :D