Week one. Day one

Just starting out with Get Running? Chat about the basics of running, what clothes to wear, where to run... anything you like!
KarenPrine

Week one. Day one

Post by KarenPrine »

I did it! I started, it was good. Looking forward to Monday and all advice on making this a permanent part of my life appreciated!
Not a runner-yet!

Re: Week one. Day one

Post by Not a runner-yet! »

Welcome and well wishes to you! This is the greatest app ever made! You will succeed!
Sheri
KarenPrine

Post by KarenPrine »

Thanks Sheri. That is just what I needed to hear!
lbswfc87

Post by lbswfc87 »

For me the first run was one of the hardest I'd done.
Think it was a Monday were I thought I might go on a run today and just set off sprinting from the door got a bit on this long road and my breathing was all over the place and my legs were killing so I turned round jogged really slowly back and thought to myself how the hell am I going to run when I've just struggled like that lol.

Anyway I got home had a look at the apps and luckily for me I found this one think it cost £2, had a five star rating then went out after work on the Tuesday and nailed it although it was hard and I were struggling cus I just hadn't done any running or out really for a while. Now I'm on week 6 loving the running and can't wait to start pushing the 5k mark because after week 5 run 3 I preferred running the full distance with out the intervals.
Good luck with it, this app is brilliant and the people on here encourage you and the voice over is so helpful too, in a few runs time it seems to get easier. I stick to the same course all the time now n were I used to stop after a minute or minute and half of running I think to myself I used to be shattered when I got here.
Happy running