Week4!! Chuffed!!!

Just starting out with Get Running? Chat about the basics of running, what clothes to wear, where to run... anything you like!
Nikbernyfuller

Week4!! Chuffed!!!

Post by Nikbernyfuller »

Well I wanted to wait too see if I could get this far before I posted and I cried when I finished my first run on week 4!! I struggled and had to re run week 4 twice due to general aches and I won't lie... Lack of motivation!!! And I hit that tweet button and cried!!!!!!! So proud of myself!!!
starknut

Re: Week4!! Chuffed!!!

Post by starknut »

Congrats! Five minutes is a huge milestone! :D
Nikbernyfuller

Post by Nikbernyfuller »

It's massive for me!!! :-) thanks :P
lizmizje

Post by lizmizje »

Congrats! I know exactly how you feel, I'm going to do run 3 of week 4 tomorrow. The first time running for 5 min without being completely dead was an amazing feeling! 3 minutes almost feel 'short' now :)
Amyg5576

Post by Amyg5576 »

Congrats! I just finished The first run of week three and seeing your post makes moving forward less scary for me. I've never been a runner and I just pray that if I continue to follow the program I will be able to run as long as each weekdays I should be able to! I've already noticed my legs feeling stronger and maybe my bum a little tighter! Don't think I'll be doing marathons at this point, but needed something to kickstart a more active/fit lifestyle and hopefully this is it! Best of luck!!
bex17

Post by bex17 »

I love the way everyone on this site feels the same and we all started as 'not runners' but we re all getting there and loving every minute. It's such an achievement each and every run. Well done :D
Nikbernyfuller

Post by Nikbernyfuller »

Awwww that's great!! I still haven't started week 5 but after being quite poorly over the weekend I think I'm ready for it!!!!! I actually get annoyed if I can't run :-D... Always wondered why people found running enjoyable, but I really am :-D xxx