Great Work!

Just starting out with Get Running? Chat about the basics of running, what clothes to wear, where to run... anything you like!
Timl2k10

Great Work!

Post by Timl2k10 »

The ladies voice is very motivating. I had shin splints, but I think I was just using the wrong shoes. I love the halfway point indicator. All around just a great product. Really, for me, its a dream come true. How else could one keep track of the intervals? The advice (slow down) I also appreciate. Good job developers!
benjohn

Re: Great Work!

Post by benjohn »

:-) Thanks very much Tim, it's very rewarding to know that you enjoy Get Running and find it helpful!

I'll have to ask Clare to come on and see that her vocal talent is appreciated :D She's a teacher, so I think she's used to motivating people, although usually children.

Thanks again, and keep up your good work with the running!
Dawn

Post by Dawn »

Ha ha - that is funny - i was going to come on and ask about the golden voice that tells me I can stop :)
SuzyFu

Post by SuzyFu »

This is a truly fantastic app as i'm one of those people who needs a constant kick up the bottom when training as well as a set goal.
Can't believe my progress in such a short space of time (on week 3) and the encouragment throughout really motivates me.
Keep up the good work!
Nicjayrob

Post by Nicjayrob »

I just want tO shadow what the others have all ready said.
This app is brilliant. I never thought of myself as a runner, & although im only on week 3, i really look 4ward to my runs now!! If it wasnt 4 this app i would never have been Ble to run!!
Thankyou!!!
benjohn

Post by benjohn »

Thanks everyone :-) It's great to hear you're enjoying your running!