Early graduation (2nd try)

Just starting out with Get Running? Chat about the basics of running, what clothes to wear, where to run... anything you like!
Timl2k10

Early graduation (2nd try)

Post by Timl2k10 »

There was a forum glitch and this post got deleted so here goes again. My W7R3 went very well. I cut a minute off my pace (down to 13:10 if your curious). From here on out I decided I can run 30 minutes and graduate to a dedicated running program to time and pace my runs. I'm going to miss Claire though! I just finished my first 30 minute run and although only 2.2 miles I know I have plenty of time to work on speed. Maybe in a couple weeks or so I'll try running for 5km. There is a quote at the bottom of every page on this forum from a book called "No Need for Speed". I researched it on Amazon and decided to buy it. What a great book for beginners and those getting back into running, perhaps for seasoned runners to. I can unconditionally recommend it to anyone going through the "Get Running" program. It is very motivational and has a lot of wisdom in it to keep you running and fit hopefully for life! Happy running everyone!