Customer Survey (now closed, thanks!)

Just starting out with Get Running? Chat about the basics of running, what clothes to wear, where to run... anything you like!
matt

Customer Survey (now closed, thanks!)

Post by matt »

Hi all,

Matt here. As some of you know, I'm the developer of the Android version of Get Running. I'm also going to be doing some marketing for us, and it would be really helpful to know a bit more about our existing customers (whether you're an iOS or an Android user.) This should help me be a bit more focused when I try to find new customers for Get Running. Also, it's just quite interesting :D

I wonder if you'd be happy to take a quick survey for me? It's just a single page, with ten questions that should help me get more of an idea of who's using Get Running. The link to the survey is:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/WLPYPBF

The survey is being handled for us by SurveyMonkey; the results will be anonymised, so I'll be able to see the responses, but I won't know whose answers they are. You don't need to give your name, email address, or any other identifying information.

If you don't want to answer any of the questions, you don't have to. Just skip them, and you should still be able to submit the survey.

All responses gratefully received!

Thanks,

Matt
Matt. Splendid Things web guy and Android developer. Started running with Get Running in 2009. Three 10Ks and six half-marathons done since then :)
Nicola1

Re: Sticky: Customer Survey

Post by Nicola1 »

I've completed the survey, now will you do a 5-10k App please :-)
Sarah

Post by Sarah »

Good survey. But you need to put New Zealand in as well. I ain't an Aussie.
matt

Post by matt »

Sarah wrote:Good survey. But you need to put New Zealand in as well. I ain't an Aussie.
Sorry! I used a default list of continents that came with SurveyMonkey. I didn't realise I was going to cause any continental controversy.

I have now added the "Zealandia" continental fragment as a choice on the survey :)

Matt
Matt. Splendid Things web guy and Android developer. Started running with Get Running in 2009. Three 10Ks and six half-marathons done since then :)
Sarah

Post by Sarah »

Cheers. By the way I love the Aussies. I have family that are from there. But we tend to get parochial when it comes to any sport.
JogDog

Post by JogDog »

I would love it if the app came with the option to make one user custom run.. where I pick the time intervals and when I hear "Clair" incourage and cue me. I would love to use this program forever. I'm in the middle of week 7 and I already am thinking of what will I do at the end of week 9, and no more Clair. :(