why I am not loosing weight?

Just starting out with Get Running? Chat about the basics of running, what clothes to wear, where to run... anything you like!
Yvonne2al

why I am not loosing weight?

Post by Yvonne2al »

I am repeating week 4 now. I was hoping to see some weight lost by now but it even seems that I gained some. My clothes are not getting loose :( I am 162 cm and 75 kg so surely overweight. Do you think the weight will go down at some point? Or shall I start dieting as well? Thanks:)
starknut

Re: why I am not loosing weight?

Post by starknut »

It's probably still too early to really see a difference. Keep up the good work, and I'm sure you'll start toning up soon (I say "tone up" because I did not lose a pound with just running, but I definitely trimmed up a bit, cannot speak for everyone). HOWEVER, it definitely helps to watch your intake. I've noticed a huge change (10 pounds and counting!) since I cut out most processed and snack foods. It's like the Paleo/caveman diet, but not, because I love Nutella too much. :lol: There are lots of simple tricks you can do to get more veggies in your diet: try googling "cauliflower rice" for one that I especially love.