the app

Just starting out with Get Running? Chat about the basics of running, what clothes to wear, where to run... anything you like!
magwhip

the app

Post by magwhip »

HELP, I hve just downloaded and paid £1.99 for this app on my phone, it has taken my money said it has downloaded but I can't find it on my phone!!!!!!!!!!!
starknut

Re: the app

Post by starknut »

Try to download it again. If you already paid for the app, it should download again for free : you get a little pop-up that says "you have already paid for this app, would you like to re-install?" Or something like that.
matt

Re: the app

Post by matt »

magwhip wrote:HELP, I hve just downloaded and paid £1.99 for this app on my phone, it has taken my money said it has downloaded but I can't find it on my phone!!!!!!!!!!!
It might help to know what kind of phone you have. On an iPhone, the app will be added to the last page of apps, and if it hasn't downloaded for some reason, you can just go into the App Store and "buy"/install it again -- you won't be charged for that if you've already paid for it.

On Android phones, the app will normally end up somewhere under your Applications screens, though how these are sorted depends on the phone manufacturer -- some are alphabetical, so you may find Get Running under "G" rather than at the end of the list. Similarly to iPhone, if you go to the Play Store and find the app again, you won't be charged for installing it if you've already bought it.

Let us know if you're still having problems, and tell us what kind of phone you have, and we'll do our best to help.

Regards,

Matt
Matt. Splendid Things web guy and Android developer. Started running with Get Running in 2009. Three 10Ks and six half-marathons done since then :)