Week 4

Just starting out with Get Running? Chat about the basics of running, what clothes to wear, where to run... anything you like!
Sarah

Week 4

Post by Sarah »

Started week 4 today found it easier than I thought. I am realising now that I can do this I even ran during the walk time by accident.
JogDog

Re: Week 4

Post by JogDog »

Great Job! I just completed W4R3 myself. Keep it up!
Cantabrigian

Post by Cantabrigian »

I started Week 4 this morning - I was quite daunted by the prospect but managed it without too much difficulty. Worried about the end of week 5 though: 20 minutes? Eek! That definitely seems a big step up.
Cantabrigian

Post by Cantabrigian »

Looking through the forum I see I am by no means the only person to be worried about W5R3. Ah well, if they can do it, surely I can too!
Norwaygirl

Post by Norwaygirl »

You can do it! It seems like an enourmous amount of time, but the ap is built in such a clever way that you will manage. Promise :-) i'm in week 7 and its all long runs from here and out. I never thought i could manage this but i really do. It's hard, but i manage. Good luck to you!
Sarah

Post by Sarah »

I must confess I have itchy feet. I want to do the 20 minute run this week. I am one of those people that gets impatient easily. I realised this week that I can do the longer runs. I even want to run everyday. ;)
Sarah

Post by Sarah »

Well finished week 4 run 3. Feel great. Was tired after it but a good sort of tired. :D
runjustrun

Post by runjustrun »

Well done Sarah, you're over half way now:)
Sarah

Post by Sarah »

Thanks for your support this week. 8-)