Week 1

Just starting out with Get Running? Chat about the basics of running, what clothes to wear, where to run... anything you like!
Beauti

Re: Week 1

Post by Beauti »

I know everyone says this but if I can do it you can too! Get your music going and into your own flow! Positive running vibes headed your way
JaneB

Post by JaneB »

I did it! Can't believe how unfit I am but feel nicely smug now. Anyone else starting today?

Thanks for the tip about music, I'll try that out next time.
Beauti

Post by Beauti »

Congratulations Jane!
tiffanykremer

Post by tiffanykremer »

Hi all!
Today was Day 1 for me and as much as it kicked my butt, it felt great! I am trying to get back in shape after having my son. He's 7 months old and I feel like it's time to stop making excuses and get out there. Has anyone done a run while pushing a stroller? I'm thinking my son might be good motivation and enjoy it as well :)
Beauti

Post by Beauti »

Great job Tiffany
Tiger13

Post by Tiger13 »

Just completed my second run of week 2 yesterday :) thought it would be harder this week, but trying to pace myself so no injuries. Can't believe it actually the app really helps and I love the coaching element of letting you know supportively what you still have to run etc.
Beauti

Post by Beauti »

Congratulations Tiger! That is my favorite part as well it's like have a personal trainer for running!!
Tiger13

Post by Tiger13 »

Thanks Beauti, can't believe ill be starting week 3 tomorrow
Chamoisk

Post by Chamoisk »

very very first run today! Did fine. I am old 63. But I am committed to this. Have always wanted to run. So here goes. Please anyone help keep me going!
Tiger13

Post by Tiger13 »

Well done Chamoisk, what a great goal. I've just completed week 3 but suffering bit with painful calf not enough stretching I think. Good luck for your next runs. :)