JUST FINISHED WEEK 1! PUMPED!

Just starting out with Get Running? Chat about the basics of running, what clothes to wear, where to run... anything you like!
BBelliNorn

JUST FINISHED WEEK 1! PUMPED!

Post by BBelliNorn »

Hi! I'm Brianna and I just finished week 1 yesterday and I am so pumped!! I am 25 years old and I would consider myself to have always been in good shape but lately I have been wanting to commit to something that would enable to me to get into great shape. Something that I can get into a routine with and set goals with. I have always wanted to start running! I have tried a few times on my own but ultimately I would end up getting discouraged. I would always try to run a mile or 2 on my first day out. I recently purchased an iPhone and I came across this app.... I AM ADDICTED!!! What an amazing feeling after finishing a run!!!!! I have noticed that it is also a great mood booster and stress reliever!! I am so happy I found this program! I am literally looking forward to my next run and I am hoping to call myself an official runner in the weeks to come! And the best part is that I have also gotten my husband on the running bandwagon! He used to be a runner but with the time commitments of his job and our recent adoption of a puppy he had gotten off track. Now we are both running and hoping to run a 5K together in October!!!! :D :D :D
JogDog

Re: JUST FINISHED WEEK 1! PUMPED!

Post by JogDog »

Great job! Once that puppy is old enough, s/he can get running too!