I just rocked week seven!

Just starting out with Get Running? Chat about the basics of running, what clothes to wear, where to run... anything you like!
Hopeful runner

I just rocked week seven!

Post by Hopeful runner »

I am shocked but week seven was great! Signing up for the glow run here in Indy! Never dreamed this was possible! Great app- thank you so much for getting me off the couch!
Young endeavour

Re: I just rocked week seven!

Post by Young endeavour »

Awesome! To think that it was only a couple of weeks ago when you said you couldn't do w5 r3 and now week 7 done and dusted. I must admit I really struggled with week 7. I didn't really enjoy the runs at all but I've just completed w9 r1 and I found it really easy. Who would've thought I'd be able to run 30min non-stop. Such a great feeling.
Biscuit-Breath

Post by Biscuit-Breath »

Well Done!!!

I too have just completed Week 7....

Run one was a struggle, Run 2 fantastic, and Run 3 today was great until the last 5 minutes, but I think my pace was too fast and I just ran out of energy!
Hopeful runner

Post by Hopeful runner »

Its so great to hear how successful you are all doing! I was so inspired I went ahead and ran the 3.1 miles today. It was amazing! I'm not ready to do it everyday, but I freakin did it! I finished in 37 minutes, so not setting any records, but not bad for a girl who couldn't even run the mile in high school! Thanks for sharing your stories, it makes me fell like I'm not doing this alone:)