Struggling!!

Just starting out with Get Running? Chat about the basics of running, what clothes to wear, where to run... anything you like!
Riley124

Struggling!!

Post by Riley124 »

Just done 25 min run at end of wk 6. It was so tough! Took calf pain at 20 min mark and had to stop at 24 mins just couldn't do the final min. Please tell me it gets easier??!
Mahnster1

Re: Struggling!!

Post by Mahnster1 »

You did 24 min!!! Ok, it wasn't 25, but who cares. Next week you will get that minute and after 3 time you will be ready for 28min. Good luck!
Prkwy

Post by Prkwy »

Riley, it does get easier. Just stick with it. Slow down if you need to, or stop like you did. When your ready again, go at it. Take your time! Mahnster is right! You can do it, so many of us have had the same thought you have and then at the end of 9 weeks, we wonder why we ever doubted it could be done! Relax and enjoy yourself, you will do it!
Sugar11

Post by Sugar11 »

I'm also where you ate and struggling too. I'm really not enjoying it, it's so hard. I thought it would get easier but I think I've just leveled off. I thought I was going to be sick at the end of the last run. I guess we just need to push on. Best of luck to you!