iOS 7 bug

Just starting out with Get Running? Chat about the basics of running, what clothes to wear, where to run... anything you like!
benjohn

iOS 7 bug

Post by benjohn »

Hi,

There is a bug with Get Running under iOS 7 that I'm working on at the moment. It basically doesn't work with background music. Also, the Facebook support on all versions of iOS is currently broken – I'm working on a fix for this too.

I'll get an update out as soon as I can, but with Apple's review on top of the work I need to do, it's likely to be more than a week (less than 2, I hope!).

Sorry about the issues, they are very inconvenient and I should have caught them before they effected you.

Happy running,
Benjohn
benjohn

Re: iOS 7 bug

Post by benjohn »

An update…

I've not yet managed to recreate the issues reported. Background music is working okay for me, and Get Running works okay for me so far when in the background too. I'm certain there are issues though, so I'll keep at it.

If you're getting a problem with this, please try restarting your device. This often helps with low memory problems, which this might be. If that helps, please let me know.