New phone????

Just starting out with Get Running? Chat about the basics of running, what clothes to wear, where to run... anything you like!
angelabui

New phone????

Post by angelabui »

Hi everyone!! So first off I want to say this is such a great app!! I love it.
Anyway, I got a new iphone today. I have to redownload all of my apps and stuff from iTunes and I was wondering if anyone can tell me if my progress will be saved when I redownload Get Running. It would stink if I had to start all over because I'm half way through already. :( :? :roll: If it wont automatically be saved, is there a way for me to get it back to where I am currently in the program other than re doing everything? Thank you! :?: :)
matt

Re: New phone????

Post by matt »

Hi there!

If Get Running doesn't figure out where you were (it'll depend on how you restore your phone data, I think) you can easily skip to wherever you want.

Open up Get Running and use the "Progress Path" at the bottom of the screen. You can slide the Progress Path left and right by swiping it to see any week/day you want. Then tap any given week and it should highlight in blue. After that, when you hit "Run", Get Running will start from that week, and carry on from there for the rest of the plan.

Happy running!

Matt
Matt. Splendid Things web guy and Android developer. Started running with Get Running in 2009. Three 10Ks and six half-marathons done since then :)