Which Sports Headphones Shall I Buy?

Just starting out with Get Running? Chat about the basics of running, what clothes to wear, where to run... anything you like!
Prima Materia

Which Sports Headphones Shall I Buy?

Post by Prima Materia »

Hi Guys,

Could you give me some advice on what brand of wireless sports headphones I should get? Obviously they should be comfy, be sweat-proof and have decent sound.

There doesn't seem to be loads of reviews for any one kind, so thought I'd check here.

I'm really indecisive and quite sceptical with sports products - what's the best way of deciding what's worth actually buying? Where they're sold, if they're recommended by athletes, if they're a popular brand, etc.
clownspocket

Re: Which Sports Headphones Shall I Buy?

Post by clownspocket »

Hi,

I don't use specific sports ones, I don't think you need them. I just use a good pair of ear buds (soundmagic E10) with memory foam tips, which help noise isolation and also keeps them in your ears as you have to squish them down before you put them in, then they expand to form a nice tight but comfortable fit in your ears. They are expensive for what they are, but worth it. You can get a mixed pack (S/M/L) at first to get the right size then just order the correct size after that:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Comply-T-500-Is ... m+ear+buds[/url]
Prima Materia

Re: Which Sports Headphones Shall I Buy?

Post by Prima Materia »

Cheers for the advice:)