Thrilled at 20 mins!

Just starting out with Get Running? Chat about the basics of running, what clothes to wear, where to run... anything you like!
Maria

Thrilled at 20 mins!

Post by Maria »

I am now on week 6 and come rain or shine have not missed a run! I had never run before this and am finding I am so into it! Even in the rain!! I was thrilled to have run non-stop for 20 mins on Saturday, seriously never thought I could do it! But what a sense of achievement. This week is going well too and am starting to look at graduate apps once I've completed this! Thank you Benjohn it really works.
LilH

Re: Thrilled at 20 mins!

Post by LilH »

Well done Maria!

I know how you feel.....I'm about to do W7R2 tomorrow and had never run before this app came into my life either. I can't believe I'm managing the 25 minutes this week without stopping - 20 last week seemed like a huge milestone. I even ran in pouring rain on Saturday morning and actually found it quite liberating! Not quite sure what's come over me. It's a bit of a revelation.

I'd be interested to know how you get on finding an app to continue the journey after this one is complete.....any news on the 10K Benjohn???? I'm getting graduation panic and worry I might lose motivation once I've done the 9 weeks.

All the best with the rest of the program.

LilH