Post your gear!

Just starting out with Get Running? Chat about the basics of running, what clothes to wear, where to run... anything you like!
jessicaboykin

Post your gear!

Post by jessicaboykin »

Thought it would be cool if we shared our Get Running gear!

Apple iPhone 3GS - My baby. That is all.

iLuv Armband - Love it. Very sleek armband. Fit's my lil arm perfectly and doesn't slip at all.

Motorola S305 Bluetooth Headphones - Kinda big for my ears but definitely better than gettin tangled up in my earbud wires.

Vibram FiveFingers KSO - The new love of my life. I will never run in traditional running shoes again.
benjohn

Re: Post your gear!

Post by benjohn »

Ooooh, very cool! I love those shoes, they just look brilliant. And *cough* I've heard they're also good to run in.

Nice looking cans too. Is the sound good? I'm a bit tempted to get some. Would be nice to know they don't fall off running! Do that have a built in mic too, for talking? Built in volume controls and pause?
jessicaboykin

Re: Post your gear!

Post by jessicaboykin »

Yeah dude the sound is great, and they work perfectly for calls. Call comes in and you just press a button on the side to accept. Call quality is excellent. I figured out the problem with my ears lol. It was the way the headphones were sitting on my sunglasses. It just takes an extra minute to get them situated right, but they are definitely not going to fall off. The controls for volume, skip, pause, and call are on the right earphone and are easy to work. Love em.