Running Blogs

Just starting out with Get Running? Chat about the basics of running, what clothes to wear, where to run... anything you like!
sampink84

Re: Running Blogs

Post by sampink84 »

Thanks!!

Now I'm getting a big head, lol.
LeonT

Post by LeonT »

Nevermind the big head - get out and run ;)

Did you decide which of your 3 options you're going to go with? Hopefully not the quitting one?

Leon
sampink84

Post by sampink84 »

I daren't give up! My family would never let me live it down... EVER!

Also, I really want to do this as I very rarely stick at anything. I will carry on, but am waiting until I feel better before I go out as I feel really sick still... not sure what I picked up that first night, but it's knocked me for 6!

Running plan is fully on.... just on hold right now. x
LeonT

Post by LeonT »

Haha I feel as if I'm talking to myself. My family are all just waiting for me to fail/give up....therefore I can't! I too have previous though - I'm known as the family "5 minute wonder"!

Get well soon!
sampink84

Post by sampink84 »

Right, after stopping the programme (1 day in) I am starting again tonight!

Check out why I stopped on my Blog!

www.samanthapriestruns.blogspot.com

Sam xx
hmaitken

Post by hmaitken »

I have just set up a new blog and am about to write my first post. It will be about my journey using this app and onwards from there. I am starting to run after finally quitting dance after 17 years. My blog will mainly be a training diary, however I also plan on posting a lot about balancing exercise with type 1 diabetes. The blog's URL is: http://nonetothon.blogspot.com/ First post will be up within the next couple of hours!

Edit: First post is up. My second post will be a reflection of my run today. I will publish tomorrow. It was fantastic. Btw.
mattsovine

Post by mattsovine »

My buddy and I have been doing the C25K program for a little over 5 weeks now. I have tracked my progress via my Running Blog.

We are on Week 6 - Run # 2
http://www.mattsovine.net/runningblog/

Enjoy! :D
matt

Post by matt »

Fab! Always good to see another Matt with a running blog :) Keep up the C25K -- I did, and I've also done two half-marathons in the last year! :)

Matt
--
Splendid Things Web Dude
Matt. Splendid Things web guy and Android developer. Started running with Get Running in 2009. Three 10Ks and six half-marathons done since then :)
Psav

Post by Psav »

:D
benjohn wrote:If you blog about your running, then please add a link here so that everyone can be inspired, or help you ride through the touch times!

Feel free to add a few relevant snips from the blog, or bits of bio.

I'm going to kick off with a link to Matt's running blog. Matt's the Get Running web man, and he started running last summer. He takes a lot of nice photos while he's running (I suppose Matt probably stops to actually take the photo, but I'm not completely sure), and those are often in the blog too.

Happy Reading!
babez007

Post by babez007 »

I just started the program today... so far so good!

Here is a link to the blog I just started as well :)

http://shannasrunningjourney.wordpress.com/
Shanna :)