Week 2 Run 1 completed

Just starting out with Get Running? Chat about the basics of running, what clothes to wear, where to run... anything you like!
Wksye

Week 2 Run 1 completed

Post by Wksye »

Must admit I struggled with this run, completing 4.5 of the 6 runs. Not sure why. Maybe just an off day. I shall put it behind me and hopefully my next run will be more successful. Not going to give up cos one run didnt go well. Chat soon
samjdalton

Re: Week 2 Run 1 completed

Post by samjdalton »

Absolutely - keep on going! I start week 5 tomorrow and really can't believe I have managed to get this far!
Wksye

Post by Wksye »

Thank you for your words of encouragement Sam. Will keep going. Good luck with your week 5 runs
kickboxerchick8

Post by kickboxerchick8 »

I did week 2 run 1 yesterday, and I struggled too. I finished the runs, but really had to push myself. It might only be an increase of 30 seconds for each run interval, but 30 seconds is a long time! My head wasn't in the right place today to focus on everything BUT the run I was doing, and that can really impact me negatively. Everyone has an off day, but stick with it, because soon you will have a day where you feel like you could run forever! :D