I did it! Wk 6 r3

Just starting out with Get Running? Chat about the basics of running, what clothes to wear, where to run... anything you like!
Dizzysmum

I did it! Wk 6 r3

Post by Dizzysmum »

I actually can't believe it! I ran for 25 mins, without stopping. I never thought I would be able to do that, and I nearly enjoyed it. My husband came with me for moral support which actually made a big difference, there was no way I was going to stop with him watching me! I know I was slow but I can work on that. Week 7 bring it on!

If I can do it anyone can!

Thanks for a great app, I couldn't have done it without it.

Tina
Ruthyo

Re: I did it! Wk 6 r3

Post by Ruthyo »

Yay! It's brilliant isn't it? I did wk7 run 1 this morning, so my 2nd 25 minute run!

When I got home after doing it for the first time I said to my husband 'Omg, I really did it!!!' and he said 'Of course, I knew you would!' (Well, he knew more than me!)

Keep going and we'll soon be celebrating 30 mins!
samjdalton

Post by samjdalton »

Ruthyo wrote: Keep going and we'll soon be celebrating 30 mins!
You certainly will, its inevitable - the programme is that good it really is. Congratulations to both of you, and may this be the start of a long running career :D
Dizzysmum

Post by Dizzysmum »

Hi, I actually can't wait until my next run, quite looking forward to it, not what I expected. I hope my enthusiasm continues.

Tina :P