oh yeah week 6 run 3 !!

Just starting out with Get Running? Chat about the basics of running, what clothes to wear, where to run... anything you like!
fabrisky

oh yeah week 6 run 3 !!

Post by fabrisky »

I have compleated week 6 run 3 yesterday (25 min) and again feelling proud of myself.

I was as scared as the previous week (week 5 run 3, 20 min) but somehow managed to finished it. I even run for 28 min something, during the cool down, but only did that because it was going a fair bit down hill, otherwise i would have stopped at the 25 min if it was going up hill ;)

I still can't beleive I have done that :shock: , I am out of shape smocker and quite franckly this apps is trully a miracle. it really helps to get you running.

I think I'm about to get the running bug :D

Cheers.

and i almot forgot, I have a request to the developer of this apps, could you please come up with a new idea and a new app as good as get running for smocker like me to hep us quite. some thing like C2QS coach to quite smocking in 9 weeks :D
Pushingit

Re: oh yeah week 6 run 3 !!

Post by Pushingit »

If they could develop a "stop eating crap" app while they're at it I'd be eternally grateful - can't imagine being as far on as you, I've only just started - well done and keep going
Dawn

Re: oh yeah week 6 run 3 !!

Post by Dawn »

Pushingit wrote:If they could develop a "stop eating crap" app while they're at it I'd be eternally grateful - can't imagine being as far on as you, I've only just started - well done and keep going

Hahahaha I almost wrote exactly that myself yesterday!!!! ;)