1st day

Just starting out with Get Running? Chat about the basics of running, what clothes to wear, where to run... anything you like!
Supermaman

1st day

Post by Supermaman »

Had my first training today after 12 years without excercise and 2 kids!! It feels great, will probably be sore tomorrow but it feels good today!! I just hope it's the first of many!! Want to change my life :) have all a good day and keep running :)
Dawn

Re: 1st day

Post by Dawn »

Hey! Well done ..... prob a good chance you will ache tomorrow - i am on week 7 now - and that it getting better !! lol

Dawn
Vonnyh

Post by Vonnyh »

Supermaman wrote:Had my first training today after 12 years without excercise and 2 kids!! It feels great, will probably be sore tomorrow but it feels good today!! I just hope it's the first of many!! Want to change my life :) have all a good day and keep running :)
Well done keep going even when it gets harder and you think you can't do it. But if I can sure you'll do it:)
TransTina

Post by TransTina »

Its my first day too!

I enjoyed it, but need some decent running shoes.

I have signed up to do the Great South Run in October, so need to get a shifty on!

Best wishes to you all, Tina x
Best wishes

Tina

It costs a lot to look this cheap
Lupitah

Post by Lupitah »

Well im going through some very tough times at this moment. seems like this dark tunnel will never end.feeling stressed anxiouse bit depressed oh and also a meth addict have ran out of options on how to deal with lifes struggles. Have Decided to try running. Please Wish this lost soul some luck and hope i truly appreaciate any encouragement or words
benjohn

Post by benjohn »

I'm not sure running has all the answers, but it's a good start :-) Have you done your first run yet? If so, well done on doing the most important bit. If not, the most important bit isn't too hard, so get out there and get running, and report back on how it goes!