Just finished W4!

Just starting out with Get Running? Chat about the basics of running, what clothes to wear, where to run... anything you like!
alec

Just finished W4!

Post by alec »

Wow, I cant beleive it. If you had asked me half way through week one if I would get to this stage I would have laughed - but here we are. I did have some help though. From dolphins oddly!

You see I am fortunate enough to live by the sea (not in UK) and I use the treadmill in the shared gym that overlooks the water. Half way through W4R1 I was for sure going to have to quit. I had just started to go through all the excuses in my mind when I saw a pod of dolphoins playing in the sea! I watched them for the rest of my run and I swear I never felt another thing. Just goes to show how much of it is mind over matter. I hope they are back for W5!

Anyway, good luck to all and keep on the look out for those dolphins!!

:D
caffrin

Re: Just finished W4!

Post by caffrin »

How lovely! I think Dolphins would keep me occupied on my runs too. Sadly we don't get too many of those in the Thames! ;)
starknut

Re: Just finished W4!

Post by starknut »

Congratulations! Just watching the water during a run sounds so refreshing, and you've got dolphins, you lucky duck!