Completed C25K and AS exam results on the same day!

Finished Get Running? Tell us how you did, and chat with other Get Running graduates about what to do next!
yayifications

Completed C25K and AS exam results on the same day!

Post by yayifications »

I'm so overjoyed right now. I achieved AAAB in my AS Level exam results this morning, then came home and finished the C25K programme, probably having the best run I've ever had.

I can hardly believe that 9 weeks ago I was struggling to run even a minute and now I can run for 30 minutes without stopping, relatively comfortably too!

I began the C25K programme with the intent to run Cancer Research's 5K Race for Life next year as my mum and I did it last year, but she ran it and I had to walk it! She was diagnosed with cancer earlier this year so I wanted to do it because of her. To add to my good news, about a week ago we found out the tumour had gone and she's on the road to recovery.

I plan to start B210K next to ensure I continue with my running as it was a lot of hard work to get to where I am right now, especially with my asthma always fighting against me!

I'm so proud to have made it this far! :mrgreen:
benjohn

Re: Completed C25K and AS exam results on the same day!

Post by benjohn »

Gosh, that's fantastic! Very well done with all your success, and best of luck with what you do next in School and health :-) I'm very happy to hear your Mum has been diagnosed well too.

Happy running,
Benjohn