Another request for the next app

Finished Get Running? Tell us how you did, and chat with other Get Running graduates about what to do next!
Ted Crill

Another request for the next app

Post by Ted Crill »

Hi, can I just add to the list of requests for another app to take us onwards and upwards from the successful completion of the c25k, I've downloaded a different '5-10k' app, and it's not a patch on the Get Running one.
I'm sure you'll get thousands of buyers take you up on helping them move on from the stage you've helped them get to so effectively thus far :)
benjohn

Re: Another request for the next app

Post by benjohn »

Thanks Ted :-) Another tip – try to get in touch with your local running club! You're very likely to find they welcome you warmly and running with other people is a great way to progress!
ausgirlscouchto5ks

Post by ausgirlscouchto5ks »

benjohn wrote:Thanks Ted :-) Another tip – try to get in touch with your local running club! You're very likely to find they welcome you warmly and running with other people is a great way to progress!
Stop trying to get out of it BJ...you know you are going to have to do it at some point! You got us off all off the couch and running...now you need to stop running and get onto the computer :)

Many more-than-willing-to-pay customers waiting.

$$

:D
JoelGwood

Post by JoelGwood »

I second everything ausgirl just said! I went running in the FREEZING COLD this morning, and before this year, I wouldn't even run in the summer time! I'm addicted! I need something else to push me along after Get Running! We all know that B210K may work, but it's nothing without a loving voice to push us along!

So I'm down on one knee, throwing my money at you and begging you to make another app! It will rock!
CEscandon

Post by CEscandon »

I agree. I am a military spouse stationed overseas and dont have access to a running club. I would love to see a continuation. Your program is so encouraging. Please consider the next step.
SimonMeek

Post by SimonMeek »

Another app *would* be great. I just finished the C25K this lunchtime. Now I'm wondering what to do next!

And thanks for the app, it's been brilliant, holding my hand all the way. Loved it!

Simon
Shona

Post by Shona »

I am sneaking on this page as I am nearly finished C25K and already I am wondering what to do next. I would love to have an app that continues with interval training even if its not a 10k training programme. I have been checking other apps and none of them seem as user friendly as this one.
Altegolibby

Post by Altegolibby »

Me too!
adieulecielbleu

Post by adieulecielbleu »

I created an account just to tell you to make the next one. :) Please do! $$
benjohn

Post by benjohn »

ausgirlscouchto5ks wrote:Stop trying to get out of it BJ...you know you are going to have to do it at some point! You got us off all off the couch and running...now you need to stop running and get onto the computer :)
:-) I'm sorry Ausgirl! Thanks for the prod.