I'm a runner again.

Finished Get Running? Tell us how you did, and chat with other Get Running graduates about what to do next!
Redro

I'm a runner again.

Post by Redro »

Well I made it through the programme and, thanks to GetRunning I have achieved something I have not done for nearly 20 years - run for 30 minutes. You can be proud of what you have achieved, Benjohn - getting so many people to make their health a priority. I hope the app has been a well deseved commercial success for you. Now I plan to keep the momentum going. Probably just 4 x 30 a week for a while, to build my basic fitness.
Thanks!
Nick
benjohn

Re: I'm a runner again.

Post by benjohn »

:-) Thanks Nick! Very well done – I'm really glad to hear you're back!
Redro

Post by Redro »

I have had runs in Poland, the Netherlands and Germany in the past week - on an extended business trip. A great way to unwind at the end of the day (lots of driving) and see a bit of the country side. I miss my GetRunning coach though! It is fun to use RunKeeper though - and record all the different places I have been running.
Redro

Post by Redro »

Was in England this weekend - perfect weather - and notched up a few ks in the beautiful Kent countryside.
Redro

Post by Redro »

Here we are, a few more months down the track! I was in Malta last week and ran 9 ks. Just come back from a hilly 6 ks in Lyon. If I had not started using GetRunning on the 1st of January - I would still be sitting on my but today!