Coastal Relay Open to runners of all ability

Finished Get Running? Tell us how you did, and chat with other Get Running graduates about what to do next!
stu

Coastal Relay Open to runners of all ability

Post by stu »

Hi,

if you fancy a little running around the coast of great Britain -why not join our relay. It starts at Blackpool on May 9th and finishes there 3-4 months later. It is free to take part and open to runners of all abilities. If you with to join register with us on www.coastersgb.co.uk and join in this unique community event.

Stu
stu

Re: Coastal Relay Open to runners of all ability

Post by stu »

here is the famous Barry The Baton. Join us if you would like to meet him and help him on his journey. Cheer him on at VLM too ;)
Copy_of_Barry_Baton6[1].jpg
Copy_of_Barry_Baton6[1].jpg (40.77 KiB) Viewed 8558 times
Copy_of_Barry_Baton4[1].jpg
Copy_of_Barry_Baton4[1].jpg (58.82 KiB) Viewed 8558 times
stu

Post by stu »

Well we are in Cape Wrath as I write. It is not to late to join us and take a look at our Barry Tracker

www.coastersgb.co.uk This has been fantastic so far and we have woderful pictures for you to see.
LoeRennt

Post by LoeRennt »

Hi Stu,

What a cool idea for getting people running and cooperating!
I wish I was in Great Britain :-D Barry looks like a friendly sort of baton :D
stu

Post by stu »

It has prove pretty special :D Sorry you are not in GB to do a bit. We have covered over 3500 miles and now in South Wales.
have a look folks and perhaps join us as Barry heads towards the great finishing post of Blackpool Tower

www.coastersgb.co.uk
stu

Post by stu »

Well folks we will be doing our final leg between Flint in North Wales and Blackpool on 16th -23rd October. If you live nearby or would like to join us please mail us on coastersgb@hotmail.co.uk or through our website www.coastersgb.co.uk