Success!

Finished Get Running? Tell us how you did, and chat with other Get Running graduates about what to do next!
KeepTrying

Success!

Post by KeepTrying »

I might be being a bit premature here, as I'm officially at w8r1 (28 min runs) now. However been enjoying this so much I've cheated. Now fitted in two runs of >30 mins. Just enjoyed an awesome 35min/6.5km run. Feels like I'm sneaking into the pub and drinking underage, cos I'm going ahead of the GetRunning programme. :P But it has all been such a great journey I just wanna keep going.
Dawn

Re: Success!

Post by Dawn »

Hey Keep Running! Hello! :) That is great! Well done :) Feels amazing doesn't it! :) :D
KeepTrying

Post by KeepTrying »

Yep. it's bloody marvelous (...am I allowed to say that on here? LOL). Still glowing form a fab w8r3 run this evening. 5+28+5 and covered 6.8km in total (including the 10 mins of walking) - 5.4km during the 28km run. Chuffed to death. :mrgreen:
KeepTrying

Post by KeepTrying »

I think I've got close to the 10k mark! :o :shock: :P :lol: :mrgreen: Away in Budapest. Went for my penultimate run (w8r3). But just kept going. 53 mins running non-stop. GPS in iPhone in RunTracker playing up so not sure of the exact distance. But close to the 10k mark. I'll have to plot it when at a PC. Good grief! And only 2 months ago could only manage 1 minute !