Whew! W2R2 Down!

Just starting out with Get Running? Chat about the basics of running, what clothes to wear, where to run... anything you like!
Not a runner-yet!

Whew! W2R2 Down!

Post by Not a runner-yet! »

I was shopping today, looked at the clock, glanced at the weather and immediately dropped my merchandise! I thought, "Oh no, it looks like rain! I need to get home and run!" . On my way home I thought those were unusual thoughts, I didn't use the time or rain to stop me! I'm getting into a routine and beginning to really enjoy the time for myself. Keep going everyone!
Linda231

Re: Whew! W2R2 Down!

Post by Linda231 »

[quote="Not a runner-yet!"]I was shopping today, looked at the clock, glanced at the weather and immediately dropped my merchandise! I thought, "Oh no, it looks like rain! I need to get home and run!" . On my way home I thought those were unusual thoughts, I didn't use the time or rain to stop me! I'm getting into a routine and beginning to really enjoy the time for myself. Keep going everyone![/quo

It's funny aint it? I know exactly how you feel. This is so important to me, I don't wan't to disappoint myself or my forum friends. My thoughts are so similar to yours. My daughter and husband look at me like I'm nuts sometimes. I don't think they get it. :lol: But that's ok, I know they want me to be healthy. :P
Linda
Not a runner-yet!

Re: Whew! W2R2 Down!

Post by Not a runner-yet! »

It's so great to read all your posts. My son is a runner so he's a great support but everyone else thinks I've gone crazy. I may have. I make it a point to post after each run and read as many posts as I can. I'm sorry you're so far ahead of me, I like your encouraging words!