I'm back! (again)

Just starting out with Get Running? Chat about the basics of running, what clothes to wear, where to run... anything you like!
Simongeorge

I'm back! (again)

Post by Simongeorge »

Ok, illness gone, antibiotics gone, last excuse, gone. I jumped in where I left off 2 weeks ago with week 7, run1. As you'd expect it was extremely difficult after such a long lay off. After the first minute, I thought I'd never do it, after 5 minutes, I thought, let's just see how far I get, when I was still alive at the halfway point, I began to believe I could do it. The last five minutes I was overtaken by a snail, but at least I finished it!
Linda231

Re: I'm back! (again)

Post by Linda231 »

O Simon, that is the best report, I am so extremely happy for you. This is AWESOME! :lol: I was sitting here just wondering how everyone was doing. I'm kinda down in my back a little, the last run I did was brutal. Every step seemed to be an annoying pain, not a really bad pain, but just enough to make it very uncomfortable. After the run I was feeling like I really didn't wanna run if it hurts like this. It only started bothering me when I got past the 25 min mark, so I dunno if I should just give it a rest or take something or what. :cry:
So glad you got all well again. Be sure to rest from running on your off days!
Linda :P
Mr Nibbler

Post by Mr Nibbler »

I'm relying on you to keep up the brit-boy end Simon.

Glad you're back and healthy.
Simongeorge

Post by Simongeorge »

Gee thanks for the added pressure Robin! Lol