Oops paused app - didn't mean to

Just starting out with Get Running? Chat about the basics of running, what clothes to wear, where to run... anything you like!
Digbycat

Oops paused app - didn't mean to

Post by Digbycat »

I seemed to have a problem with my iPhone yesterday - I left home and started the 5 minute walk - and Claire was unusually silent so I checked my phone and she was paused so I started her off again got the usual 'start your first run now etc' so off I trot. This was run 3 week 2 - and I keep going And keep going thinking blimy I haven't even had my 45 second well done she is feeling grumpy today but I keep going - eventually I think she must have gone off in a sulk as I'm doing so badly but no you've guessed it I'd managed to pause her again. I must have done at least 3 minutes so roll on next week I know I can do it now.

:)
Simongeorge

Re: Oops paused app - didn't mean to

Post by Simongeorge »

I had a similar experience on wk 6, I pulled my phone out of my pocket, saw 5 minutes left, put it back and kept running I thought it was strange there were no further prompts, and that remaining 5 minutes seemed to last an age ( it usually does but more so this time). When I checked, I had paused it and run an extra couple of minutes! Now I always switch the screen off before putting it in a pocket, or dimly keep it in my hand for the whole run.
Simongeorge

Re: Oops paused app - didn't mean to

Post by Simongeorge »

Lol don't you love the iPhone autocorrect? That should've read ' simply keep it in my hand'