iPod/iPhone sets

Just starting out with Get Running? Chat about the basics of running, what clothes to wear, where to run... anything you like!
Sunrunner

iPod/iPhone sets

Post by Sunrunner »

Can some one tell me how I can load a run set onto my iPhone without downloading my entire iPod?

Thanks in advance!!
benjohn

Re: iPod/iPhone sets

Post by benjohn »

Hi Sunrunner,

Could you give some more information about what you're trying to do or achieve with Get Running? I'm not too clear at the moment, so I'm not sure how to help you out.

Thanks,
Benjohn
Sunrunner

Post by Sunrunner »

I want to set up a series of songs to run to. A running set. But I don't know how to select just a few songs from my iPod. I don't need 2gigs of music on my phone eh? But I don't know how to so this.

Thanks again. I'm totally loving this program. Just started week 5 and I'm still stoked about it!
kishe_lily

Post by kishe_lily »

Hey there,
You want to go in you iTunes library and create a new playlist (let's call it "Running"), put your run list in that. Then connect your iphone, tell it to sync selected playlists only, select "Running" and you'll have just those songs on your iphone.
To listen to them while using GetRunning, just start playing the playlist before you start the app.
Have fun!
Sunrunner

Post by Sunrunner »

That was perfect! Thank you so much!!!