What are you listening to?

Just starting out with Get Running? Chat about the basics of running, what clothes to wear, where to run... anything you like!
Simongeorge

What are you listening to?

Post by Simongeorge »

I'm just curious as to what everybody is listening to as they run. I downloaded 'now that's what I call running' which has a large collection of tracks on it, covering everything from the rocky theme to Jessie j, not my usual listening which errs more towards rock and blues but the beats keep me going when the going gets tough, but im starting to get bored with it, so I'm curious, what is the soundtrack for everyone elses run?
Plummy

Re: What are you listening to?

Post by Plummy »

I agree with you. I've been running to the same thing but have now got a bit bored with it. So I'm up for any suggestions too. Think I need to change the music every 3-4 weeks.
starknut

Post by starknut »

I sometimes listen to the Dubstep station on Pandora Radio, but lately I've been really motivated by the Pop Fitness station.
Jonny Run Lately

Post by Jonny Run Lately »

Mainly dance/house music. I'm not that into it, but it seems to suit running well. It's up tempo, tracks are mixed so there are no annoying pauses in between tracks and I don't tend to get distracted by it as I would with my usual mix of music (rock/blues).
SarahinShibs

Post by SarahinShibs »

Mostly Drum'n'bass and other dance music. I love working out to Shapeshifter and Concord Dawn...check them out. :)
xatata

Post by xatata »

When I`m not listening to any of my musics (I prefer electronic while exercising) I run another app at the same time with Get Running. It is called Audiofuel.
lbswfc87

Post by lbswfc87 »

I listen to rap, indie music and I've got a few dance songs in there, but they all make me want to run on when the track changes what's a good thing
lizmizje

Post by lizmizje »

I find Dreadzone and certain songs from Muse great for running. And anything else that makes me happy and smile :)

Keep on running!