Add Tapatalk support to the Forums

Just starting out with Get Running? Chat about the basics of running, what clothes to wear, where to run... anything you like!
saltedlolly

Add Tapatalk support to the Forums

Post by saltedlolly »

Please can you add support for Tapatalk to the Get Running forums. It would make tracking my posts much easier. It works for most of the other forums I frequent and it would be nice to easily access the forums from my iPhone and iPad.

http://tapatalk.com/

The phpBB plugin is available here:

http://tapatalk.com/activate_tapatalk.php?plugin=phpbb

Installing it looks pretty simple...
matt

Re: Add Tapatalk support to the Forums

Post by matt »

Hi,

Tapatalk support has actually been on my "to-do" list for months, but I got a bit distracted developing the Android version of Get Running (I do most of the web stuff and also all the Android development at the moment, so I'm often a tad busy!)

Thanks for the reminder, I'll try to schedule in some time for setting it up in the next few weeks.

Cheers,

Matt
Matt. Splendid Things web guy and Android developer. Started running with Get Running in 2009. Three 10Ks and six half-marathons done since then :)
matt

Post by matt »

saltedlolly wrote:Please can you add support for Tapatalk to the Get Running forums. It would make tracking my posts much easier. It works for most of the other forums I frequent and it would be nice to easily access the forums from my iPhone and iPad.
Hi. This is now done, and you should be able to find this forum in the Tapatalk app by searching for "Get Running".

Regards,

Matt
Matt. Splendid Things web guy and Android developer. Started running with Get Running in 2009. Three 10Ks and six half-marathons done since then :)
benjohn

Post by benjohn »

Thanks Matt. I'm just testing on the iPad, and it is a great interface for using the forums. It's much snappier having the native support. Well worth a look!
saltedlolly

Post by saltedlolly »

Great! It's working!