motivation....

Just starting out with Get Running? Chat about the basics of running, what clothes to wear, where to run... anything you like!
runjustrun

motivation....

Post by runjustrun »

Well i'm now on w3r3, have ran in the past but a long time ago now but steadily getting back into it,I seem to be really motivated at the moment and annoying everyone I know who doesn't run:), i'm so into it at the moment that I've signed up for the Birmingham half marathon in October! Lets hope my motivation doesn't wane,I must be mad:)
tracylacey4

Re: motivation....

Post by tracylacey4 »

I'm right there with you! I've dabbled in running before and am trying to run a half this year. Either Oct or Dec. I've used this program and then graduated onto programs for 10k, half marathon, etc., but I never complete those and keep coming back to this app because I love it so much. I'm starting over, again, after a break from running but I've actually run some of the runs twice in a row to make it longer. Today I ran W3D3, but only once.

Best of luck with your motivation & training, and please keep us updated!
runjustrun

Post by runjustrun »

I will thank you:) starting w5r1 tomorrow, so far everything is going well, motivation is still there, think maybe having something to aim for spurs you on, I'll keep you informed on my progress:) a for your half in Oct/Nov, get it booked!:)
runjustrun

Post by runjustrun »

Dec even