First run !!!

Just starting out with Get Running? Chat about the basics of running, what clothes to wear, where to run... anything you like!
Sue50

First run !!!

Post by Sue50 »

Just done first run !!got app this morning . I m new to this overweight on healthy eating plan losing weight slowly so decided to get into running as completing a run for charity is one my goals for my new decade !!! Feel ok at mo just coughing like a horse :lol: would love to keep in touch with others to keep me motivated . Will be back on after my second run !!
Stephlperry76

Re: First run !!!

Post by Stephlperry76 »

Hi Sue! Congrats on starting this journey. This app is amazing and you will be amazed at yourself each week. I am on week 6 now I can't believe how much I run! Keep letter us know how you progress!
SkiPixie

Post by SkiPixie »

Yes, well done Sue, and I think you will find the more you accomplish, the more you enjoy it because of the feeling of achievement. Keep it up!
Run Baby, Run Baby, Run Baby, Run
Runkat

Post by Runkat »

Well done~ you wont believe the progress you will make in just a few weeks! keep going :)
meggie t

Post by meggie t »

Congratulations, Sue50! Such a great feeling - I just did my first run today as well! I will definitely keep checking the boards for inspiration and motivation. Good luck!!

Meggie T