Anyone running in 2020?

Just starting out with Get Running? Chat about the basics of running, what clothes to wear, where to run... anything you like!
BabyGotBack

Anyone running in 2020?

Post by BabyGotBack »

Anyone out there in 2020?

matt

Re: Anyone running in 2020?

Post by matt »

Sadly our forums have been a bit quiet recently. I think a lot of online forums have suffered a bit from the takeover of the behemoths that are Facebook and Twitter!

I just wanted to pop in here and say that you're definitely not alone. I'm the forum admin, but I'm also right now I'm trying to get back to a weight where I can jog without hurting my knees, and it might be a few months in the making, but I'm hoping to go through the Get Running plan from scratch later on this year, as I really did love running when I was doing it regularly, and it did keep me fit...
Matt. Splendid Things web guy and Android developer. Started running with Get Running in 2009. Three 10Ks and six half-marathons done since then :)

Ewli

Re: Anyone running in 2020?

Post by Ewli »

I just downloaded this app again, I haven’t had it in five-six years and I miss it! Used it many times in the past but I have never finished and made it to the last weeks...
This time I hope I will!
Happy to see that there are other people still using this app!